What does "Shipping Time" mean?
The Availability of an item is an estimate of how long it will take before it is shipped out to a customer. Please note that Availability DOES NOT indicate the amount of time it will take for an item or order to reach the customer. Actual delivery time depends on Shipping Method selected and other factors.
These are the Availability statuses that you will find on our product pages.
Usually ships within 24 hours : This item is in stock and will be shipped out within 24 hours (1 working day) after you place an order. Actual delivery time depends on the Shipping Method selected.
Usually ships within 1 - 2 days : This item is in stock and will be shipped out within 1 - 2 working days after you place an order. Actual delivery time depends on the Shipping Method selected.
Usually ships within 3 to 5 days : This item is in stock at a regional warehouse and will be shipped out within 3 - 5 working days after you place an order. Actual delivery time depends on the Shipping Method selected.
Usually ships within 7 to 14 days : This item will be sourced from one of our suppliers after you place an order and should arrive in our warehouse and be shipped out within 7 - 14 working days. Actual delivery time depends on the Shipping Method selected.
Usually ships within 21 days : This item will be sourced from one of our suppliers after you place an order and should arrive in our warehouse and be shipped out within 21 working days. Actual delivery time depends on the Shipping Method selected.
** If payment verification is made on the order, availability time is measured from the day the order is approved for processing.
When will my order items be available?
Most of our items are in stock and ready for purchase. You can check an item's availability status on its product page. Please note, however, that availability information is estimated and there is a slight chance restocking may be delayed. If your order contains both items that are in stock and items that need to be restocked, typically your order will be shipped out all together when the restocked items are available.
What if my order items are not in stock?
We will try our best to restock your order item(s) as soon as possible. If the items are no longer available, we will inform you promptly and remove the item(s) from your order. Due to rapid fashion change in Asia/Korea, there is a chance out of stock item no longer available or discontinued. Please rest assure, we only charge when we shipped the order so you will be no charged.
What if I ordered more than one quantity of the same item?
There is a chance that we will have only one piece of physical stock when you order multiple quantities of a single item. In these cases, your order may take 7-14 days longer to arrange sourcing of the additional quantities. If our suppliers are unable to provide more of that item, an email notification will be sent to you regarding cancellation of the additional quantities.
Which credit cards do you honor?
When will my credit card be billed?
Your credit card will not be billed until your order is shipped out, if you pay using your credit card directly on our website. If you use a third-party payment platform, e.g., PayPal, your credit card may be billed at order placement or another time.
How are refunds handled?
All transactions are billed when the order is shipped out, so refunds are typically not required. If an item is returned, a refund will be given in accordance with our return policy.
We offer size exchanges for incorrectly-sized items ordered and replacements for defective products. Please refer to our return and exchange policies for more information.
How can I start using PayPal to pay for Strawberrycoco.com orders?
Please visit PayPal's official website for detail information on how to create an account and make payments.
You will need to first open an account with PayPal. PayPal accepts payment in either money transfer or credit card payment.
Shipping Rates & Delivery
How can I get free shipping?
We offer WorldWide Free Economy Shipping.
When will my order arrive?
In general, the arrival date of your shipment can be determined by adding the Estimated Delivery Time to the Shipment Date of your order. Delivery Time depends on your location.
Average delivery period
- Asia : 7~14 business days
- USA, Canada, Australia : 10~25 business days
- Europe, Middle-East Asia, South America : 12~30 business days
- Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Brazil : 14~45 business days
(Except South and Central America, )
Please allow more time for delivery to remote locations.
Please note : For packages posted via Registered Airmail, limited track and trace results are available. Some destination posts do not offer online results for Registered Airmail Mode. Addressee may call up their Post Office to check on status.
How will my orders be shipped?
We provide free shipping on all orders via Korea / Taiwan Post Economy Shipping Service
Will my shipment come with a tracking number or code?
Tracking Number ($2.50)
We ship your order via Korea / Taiwan Post Standard Shipping Service. It takes the same time as economy shipping but includes a tracking number. You will receive a tracking number via e-mail when your order is shipped.
Can my shipment be delivered to a Post Office box?
Yes, We can ship to a PO box
What happens to my order if it can't be delivered and is returned to Strawberrycoco?
All shipments returned to Strawberrycoco are considered “undeliverable”. Reasons for undeliverable shipments include incorrect shipping address, failed delivery attempts by the post office provider (i.e., the recipient is unavailable), or unclaimed shipments held by the courier agent.
When we receive undeliverable shipments, we will notify customers via email to arrange for reshipment. All reshipments incur reshipment fees that are the same as strawberrycoco’s regular shipping fees. Reshipment fees will be applied regardless of the original shipment’s eligibility for free shipping. Additional courier charges for return shipping may also apply.
Which countries does Strawberrycoco.com ship to?
Strawberrycoco.com currently ships to the below list of countries:
Portugal,Puerto Rico,Singapore,Sweden,Virgin Island, US
Customs & Tax
Will I have to pay customs taxes on my shipment?
When ordering from Strawberrycoco, the customer is considered the importer of the purchased products and will be responsible for any customs tax, import duties, goods and services tax (GST), value added tax (VAT), or any similar customs-related fees. Customs policies vary by country and Strawberrycoco cannot make any guarantees as to whether or not shipments will be subject to customs-related fees. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
In addition to customs fees, customers may also incur other charges, such as administration or brokerage fees. These are handling charges incurred due to customs processing and clearance of your shipment. Customers are required to pay the relevant courier service upon delivery of the shipment.
What happens if there are banned items in my shipment?
Customers should contact their local customs office for information concerning banned items in their countries. We are required by law to declare our shipments according to their actual content and value. We cannot entertain requests to alter declaration values and/or content of shipments. If for any reason your local customs authorities confiscate any items from your order, Strawberrycoco is not responsible for reshipment or refund regarding the confiscated item(s).
Will I receive a refund if I refuse the shipment when it is delivered to me?
If customers refuse a package due to customs issues, including refusal to pay customs tax or duties, failure to provide requested documents, or other related issues, we will not be responsible for any refund or reshipment of the refused package.
What is your return/exchange policy?
Strawberrycoco.com is dedicated to providing our customers with the very best service. You can return your purchase within 14 days after the package is delivered. Please email us for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). After receiving an RMA, you may proceed to return your item(s) for replacement or repair. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition.
All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition. *We are sorry that we are not able to provide Free Return Service
* If replacement items are out of stock, item value will be refunded to your original payment method
To ensure speedy service, please have the following information ready when you email our Customer Service Department:
- Your order number
- Product name and Strawberrycoco.com catalogue number of the item you wish to return
- Reason for requesting a RMA (Defective Item Exchange, Size Exchange, Unwanted or Unopened Item Return, Defective Item Repair)
- In cases of size exchange, the Strawberrycoco.com catalogue number and size for the item you wish to receive in exchange.
All returns must be sent to us within 7 days of the RMA issue date. Strawberrycoco reserves the right to refuse returns that are not received within a reasonable time frame.
General for all products
- All returns must be sent back to our Strawaberrycoco's Taiwan office with prior authorization, i.e. a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Unauthorized returns may be refused or disregarded.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging. Incomplete returns may be refused or disregarded.
- Strawberrycoco.com will usually reship replacement or repaired items using Standard Shipping. Strawberrycoco.com reserves the right to determine reshipping method regardless of the shipping method used in the original order.
- Items marked as “Final Clearance” are not eligible for Size Exchange, and Unwanted or Unopened Item Return.
- Strawberrycoco.com is not responsible for items lost during return shipping. We recommend that you send your return via Registered Air Mail to ensure that it reaches us.
- Shipping and handling fees from the original shipment to the customer are not refundable.
- Strawberrycoco.com reserves the right to change our return policies and/or reject any exchange requests for any reason without prior notice. Should there be any dispute, Strawberrycoco.com's decision will be final.
Defective Item Exchange
- Strawberrycoco.com will be responsible for return shipping costs if the defective claim is confirmed to be valid, and if the defective items are returned via Regular Air Mail or Registered Air Mail. Return shipping costs will be refunded in Strawberrycoco.com Store Credit within seven (7) days of receipt of your return. No compensation for shipping costs will be provided when using other shipping methods, including Courier Services or Express Mail.
- In cases of defective return, Strawberrycoco.com will provide a replacement item instead of a refund. If the defective item is a Jewelry product (except Silver 925 and silverware products), it may be considered for repair service.
- Items returned for size exchange must be in mint, unused condition. Strawberrycoco.com reserves the right to reject return or exchange requests if the returned items are in unacceptable condition.
- Customers are required to bear return shipping fees in cases of size exchange. Strawberrycoco will be responsible for shipping fee of replacement. Strawberrycoco.com will not be responsible if return shipments are lost during return transit.
Unwanted or Unopened Item Return
- Unwanted or unopened items returned to Strawberrycoco.com must be in their original packaging. Incomplete returns may be refused or disregarded. Customers are required to bear return shipping fees in cases of unwanted or unopened returns. Strawberrycoco.com will not be responsible if return shipments are lost during return transit.
- Refunds for unwanted or unopened items are usually issued in the form of Strawberrycoco Credit. If you wish to receive a refund in your original payment method, please inform us when requesting to return an item. Refunds will be processed when returned products are received and confirmed to be in acceptable condition by Strawberrycoco.
- If you return some/all of the items in your original shipment and the total order amount falls below the minimum purchase requirement for Free Shipping, we will deduct the shipping cost for the remaining items since the order is no longer eligible for free shipping.
How are refunds handled?
Refunds are usually issued in the form of Strawberrycoco Credit. If you wish to receive a refund in your original payment method, please inform us when requesting to return an item.
Important to know when buying Accessories
1) No alteration services will be provided.
2) No warranty period or repair service will be provided.
3) Items with customized messages cannot be cancelled or returned for refund or credit.
4) Product images may differ from actual product due to your monitor's color and brightness settings.
Why might there be a 1cm - 2cm variance in the product measurements stated on the product information page?
There may be a 1cm – 2cm variance in product size because a person might measure the product differently while wearing it.
For example, if the material is flexible, like elastic fabrics or knit materials, the product size may be slightly smaller because the material will be stretched when it is being measured.
Also, for products like pants, shorts or pencil skirts, measurements may be obtained by measuring hip circumference at the lower thigh or at the middle thigh.
These varying methods of measurement may produce a difference between the stated product measurements and your expected product measurements. Please note when ordering relevant products.
Are items from Korean brands all made and manufactured in Korea?
Brands from Korea do feature a percentage of items made and manufactured in Korea but the exact percentage is not disclosed by the brands. Some products offered by Korean brands are supplied by companies headquartered in Korea but may be manufactured outside Korea, e.g., in China. Do not expect "Made in Korea" tags on these items.
The Strawberrycoco Promise
We want the best for our customers, so we're offering 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on your entire shopping experience with StrawberryCoco! Read about our service guarantees below.
If you do not receive your order within the estimated delivery time, please contact our Customer Service Team. Lost shipments will be reshipped to you without extra handling or shipping fees.
Returns and Exchanges
If you're dissatisfied with a purchase from Strawberrycoco, you can send it back to us within 14 days for an exchange or return. The issue can be size or color or anything at all. Your satisfaction is our concern, so if for any reason you're unhappy with a product, you can talk to us.
Strawberrycoco stands behind the quality of our products. If you receive items that are defective or with flaws, from a small hole or tear to a broken thread or seam, please let us know and we'll arrange for a free return or replacement item.
Store Credit or Cash Refund
For convenience, we usually issues refunds in Strawberrycoco Store Credit, but if you'd like a cash refund, please contact our Customer Service Team to arrange one.
Our Customer Service Team is always ready to assist you with any questions or concerns. We're sometimes busy, especially during peak shopping seasons, but if you send us an email, we'll reply within 24 hours.